Software Eng Fullstack JS
Software Eng Fullstack JS
Montreal, Quebec - Permanent
Our client, headquartered in Montreal, is a provider of technology and services for the emerging visual communications and real-time data visualization market. Their award-winning platform represents a new category of communication tools that improve the way enterprises engage with their employees, clients and or stakeholders by building brand awareness, by extending standard digital signage to reduce costs, drive safety, and deliver corporate information and performance dashboards to a “targeted” audience on the screens they use most: their desktop and mobile devices.
As a member of the engineering team, you will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of our existing product suite, as well as our next generation visual communications system.
• Contribute to global architecture and system design
• Work on the development and design of our next generation products
• Continue development, design and maintenance of existing product suite
• Evaluate current software architecture/development environment and contribute to their improvement
• Work with product management team to define new products and product features based on market requirements
• Provide engineering support to support group for troubleshooting in-field customer problems
• Follow industry standard applications development techniques and practices.
• Provide software documentation both in program code and externally
• Participate in development meetings and provide status reports.
• Occasionally travel to customer facilities to support system integration efforts
18 days vacation
Full Benefits after 90 days
Agile + CI CD
We are an equal-opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NOTE: Local candidates only. No relocation or immigration assistance is available for this position. No recruiters or third parties. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only candidates selected for follow-up will be contacted
Must Have Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science
Minimum 1-5 years product-oriented software development experience
Minimum 2 years of development experience using NODEjs, C#, .NET
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Experience with graphics/video libraries is an asset
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
Developing commercial-grade software applications
Developing intuitive user interfaces using current concepts and components
Applied knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design and programming principles
In-depth knowledge of data management, including relational databases
In-depth understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) concepts and design
Developing high-volume transactional server applications using Microsoft .NET
Developing highly scalable server architectures, including load-balancing redundancy
Experience with RESTful API’s and/or web services
Nice to Have Skills: