Software Eng Fullstack
Software Eng Fullstack
Montreal, Quebec - Permanent
Their virtual enterprise-grade collaboration room, allows executives, engineers, analysts and designers to experience and participate with local attendees in everything that is taking place in multiple live meeting rooms — ultimately enhancing team productivity across the globe.
Their virtual classroom, 1st developed for Harvard University, like the collaboration room is a unique distance learning product that offers features and a higher level of student engagement than many of the solutions presently available in the market.
As a member of one of their engineering teams, on this key product, you will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of our existing product suite, as well as our next generation visual communications system.
• Contribute to global architecture and system design
• Work on the development and design of our next generation products
• Continue development, design and maintenance of existing product suite
• Evaluate current software architecture/development environment and contribute to their improvement
• Work with product management team to define new products and product features based on market requirements
• Provide engineering support to support group for troubleshooting in-field customer problems
• Follow industry standard applications development techniques and practices.
• Provide software documentation both in program code and externally
• Participate in development meetings and provide status reports.
• Occasionally travel to customer facilities to support system integration efforts
18 days vacation
Full Benefits after 90 days
Agile + CI CD
Must Have Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science
Minimum 1-5 years product-oriented software development experience
Minimum 2 years of full-stack development experience using one or more of the following: NODEjs, C#, .NET
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
Developing commercial-grade software applications
Developing intuitive user interfaces using current concepts and components
Applied knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design and programming principles
Good understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) concepts and design
Experience with developing high-volume transactional server applications using Microsoft .NET
Exposure to highly scalable server architectures, including load-balancing redundancy
Understanding of or experience with RESTful API’s and/or web services
Experience with working in a modern agile environment, automated deployment pipelines, CI CD, Containers, Unit Test, Regression testing