toronto, Ontario - Permanent
• Help define and prioritize product challenges and opportunities.
• Help manage the product development lifecycle; develop detailed functional specifications for existing and new products.
• Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders across functions to understand their needs and synthesize requirements for development teams.
• Develop a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
• Participate in sprint planning and review to track progress.
Must Have Skills:
• Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science and/or related field.
• Professional experience in a product management or analytical role.
• Have an extreme bias towards action basically, you need to have the Get Shit Done attitude.
• Solutions orientated within a high-energy and fast-paced work environment.
• Exceptional customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features.
• Possess excellent oral, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.