Project Manager (Mtl)
Project Manager (Mtl)
Montreal, Quebec - Contract
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to be responsible of large and complex projects:
•Provides overall direction to the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of a project.
•Plans and manages all aspects of a project including, but not limited to, scope, execution, and budget;
•Manages projects comprised of multiple sub-projects and tasks.
•Evaluates project deliverable changes and determines their impact on related and interdependent tasks and projects
•Develops detailed project plans.
•Monitors and controls project plan.
•Conducts status reviews with team leaders and management.
•Identifies variances and initiates corrective action to stay on target.
•Resolves and/or ensures appropriate resolution of all business and technical issues
•Identifies and manages risks associated with the project.
•Develops and executes contingency plan;
oNegotiates changes in scope, budget or calendar with Project Owner and/or management
oPerforms analysis of schedule, regarding resources, costs and task completion.
oMaintains effective communication of status with Project Owner, management, and the team.
Must Have Skills:
Project Manager with over 5 years of experience in the field;
Knows and understands requirements and processes relating to the implementation of clinical systems:
• Good understanding of healthcare environment, physician practice, clinical and business processes, specifically in Quebec;
• Strong working knowledge of project management principles and techniques;
• Knowledge of software implementation process;
• Bilingualism (French and English) required, with excellent spoken French.
Excellent project management and delivery skills:
• Ability to proactively identify and implement communication, risk mitigation and issue resolution strategies to ensure project success;
• Familiarity with best practices and methods in system analytics, design and validation;
• Good interpersonal skills interacting with a wide-range of clinical, IT and management professionals, including executives and governance bodies;
• Adaptability and flexibility.