Director of Customer Success
Director of Customer Success
The Director of Customer Success with be tasked with building a Customer Success Group within the Organization. Ensuring the success of the portfolios of enterprise customers, and be a trusted advisor to the Organization's largest customers, orchestrating success services and providing best practice in areas such as Adoption, Business Metrics and Feature Usage. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion of the Organization's footprint.
This person will build/direct a team of Engagement Managers and Customer Success Managers that will play a critical role in setting customers up for success, by shaping the pre-sales proposals, and leading the execution of transformational projects for our most strategic customers. This team will serve as trusted advisors to our customers, ensuring synergies across customer projects, and achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
● Lead a team of Engagement Managers and CSM's who are responsibility for the customerís renewal and for expansion of the platform, promote maximum value from their investment, aiming to increase utilization, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
● Lead C-level stakeholders towards identifying their vision by evangelizing the capabilities of The Organization.
● Effectively network within accounts from the C-Level down in order to achieve successful execution of the customerís roadmap, where appropriate.
● Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
● Play a fundamental part in coaching customers to establish and manage their Change Management/Governance/Centre of Excellence programs.
● Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the build a risk mitigation plan.
● Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of the products and platform functionality integral to the customer's success.
● Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio.
● Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition.
Must Have Skills:
● At least 5 years customer relationship management experience; including managing a book of business made up of enterprise customers.
● 6+ years of enterprise-level project or program management experience
● 3+ yearsí shaping and scoping large implementation projects
● Experience working with SaaS product development / product management teams strongly preferred.
● Strong management and business skills required, along with a proven multi-year track record in driving add-on business as an individual contributor.
● Demonstrated leadership in managing customer relationships for a managed services and / or SaaS organization.
● Demonstrated technical and/or functional aptitude and ability to engage with engineering● Proven effectiveness in influencing C-suite executives; desire and ability to negotiate and communicate with customers.
● Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to conduct presentations in a large group.
● Highly motivated and team oriented.
● Organized with exceptional follow through.
● Ability to travel.