Toronto, Ontario - Permanent
Some massive industries are, to the frustration of most people within them, still run on paper.
Our client partner has found one such segment within the construction and trucking industry that also happens to be rife with data. With several exciting large scale pilots already underway, and only one competitor in North America, they are building a platform that solves significant pain points in the short term, and, going forward, sets the foundation for a product roadmap based on machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Now, as their user base and product offering continues to expand, they could use a Senior Product Designer to help design and deliver the next stage.
What you’ll do
- Take ownership of their user experience - from ideation to interaction design
- Strengthen and iterate on the look and feel of their products through their style guide and component library
- Create beautiful, well-thought-out designs
- Work with a team of highly skilled developers to bring your designs to life
Must Have Skills:
- Experience working both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced or start-up environment
- A strong desire to create solutions for our users
- Experience working on web-based and mobile products
- Proficiency in building and maintaining design systems
- Experience with understanding and solving complex business problems
- Proven success in user research and user testing, specifically for remote users
- A desire to work in a strong cross-functional team, including Client Success, Sales and Development
- Experience with design and collaboration tools such as Sketch, Invision, Github, etc
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience in enterprise software
- UI animation experience
- Previous experience in construction