Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager
Winnipeg, Manitoba - Permanent
Our Client Company in Winnipeg focuses on building AI-powered chat that deliver conversational experiences and voice solutions for customers like T-mobil, Verizon and the Golden State Warriors. Delivering world-class conversational experiences, their work has been featured at Facebook’s F8 Developer Conference in 2017 and 2018.
As enterprises shift their focus and investment in AI-powered solutions, our client is growing and seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to work with our clients and development team to deliver exceptional solutions for our clients. With more than 190 team members worldwide, the Winnipeg office works closely with other offices to deliver projects on a global scale.
Join a team of innovators, easily bored with the status quo and constantly looking for ways to innovate, excited to build something special in Winnipeg, comfortable with ambiguity and motivated by the challenge to rapidly grow the office.
- Work with the latest technologies (often in beta) from tech leaders including Facebook, Google, Amazon, Microsoft and others.
- Work side by side with our customers exploring some of the most innovative chatbot use cases, features, and integrations in the industry.
- For instance, how can we supercharge a Fortune 500’s support team by leveraging the newly released WhatsApp Business API?
- Work with thought leaders at the centre of the AI revolution.
- The Winnipeg office operates like a bootstrapped startup. There’s never a dull moment, from hackathons to adrenaline-filled customer deadlines or pitching Augmented Reality solutions using closed beta products from Facebook.
Must Have Skills:
- 3-5+ years of meaningful project management experience delivering projects (ideally in the Enterprise Software space)
- Ability to effectively communicate across teams from QA, Development, DevOps, Product, Designers, and Account Management
- A proven track record of managing great products and collaborating with high performing teams
- Success overseeing the end-to-end delivery of assigned projects and ensuring delivery within scope, budget, and requirements.
- Comfortable with complex backend development and architecture, API development, cloud, and serverless backend development; Node.JS, Serverless (AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions), Go, Ruby, Python (Flask), Swagger, etc.
- Comfortable with a suite of PM Software tools (Jira, Asana, Trello).
- Proven ability to explain complex issues in clear, non-technical language;
- Comfortable dealing with internal team members and external customers (C-suite)
- Ability to travel across North America (for instance, meeting with our customers in New York and San Francisco)
Nice to Have Skills:
- Chatbot or conversational marketing experience
- A Software Development background is preferred although not mandatory for this role
- Experience with implementing technology standards and best practices (governance)