Toronto, Ontario - Permanent
Our client is an explosive-growth startup that is out to fix content monetization on the free Web. They've been named a “Top 10 Startup in AdTech” and we work with many of the biggest websites and publishers in the world.
You’ll be responsible for building and enhancing our product’s core AdTech components. Your role will feature technical challenges and plenty of opportunities to advance their engineering practices.
About the Role:
We’re looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer, ideally with supply-side AdTech experience, to own the technical components of onboarding our customers and act as the connective tissue between our Publisher Success and Engineering teams.
- Act as primary liaison between Publisher Success and Engineering teams to provide technical feedback and client-facing strategies.
- Support Sales in post-sales onboarding calls and implementations.
- Guide clients through onboarding process and launch
- Optimize clients post launch and make technical recommendations for increased yield
- Work with Publisher Success to streamline our onboarding process
- Train Publisher Success in QA and technical auditing of platform and implementations
- Assist in technical reviews and auditing of product suite
- Review, analyze, and optimize integrations
- Understand Fundamentals of Digital Media and Ad Tech
- Experience providing technical support to Sales organizations
- Strong communicator familiar with working in a startup atmosphere
- Accountable project manager who collaborates with stakeholders
- Meticulous in detail while being able to see the big picture
- Location: Bonus points if you’re in Toronto, but remote is acceptable for the right candidate.