Product Designer (UI/UX)
Product Designer (UI/UX)
Our client is a global brand synonymous with Sports and Gaming. Their platform is home to millions of sports fans around the world and provides them with digital media and sports betting. Their app is the most popular of its kind in North America and delivers sports fans unique and highly personalized live scores, news, stats and betting information from their favourite sports teams, leagues and players. Their new betting app delivers a highly immersive mobile betting experience. They are a publicly traded company :)
This is a great opportunity for creatives that thrive in taking ideas from concepts to kick-ass digital products that are intuitive and user friendly.
As a product designer, youíll work with different stakeholders and cross-functional teams to refine and shape highly used digital products. You will be involved in every aspect of the product development process from ideation to execution and craft experiences that are valuable to our users.
Your Day to day:
- Work closely with product managers, engineers and other product designers to ship products that are valuable to our users.
- Create solutions that uphold our design standards and processes, while also continuing to improve them as you work on new and innovative features.
- Participate in UX strategy and research exercises to understand usersí needs and create experiences that exceed them.
- Use flows, wireframes and rapid prototyping to work through complex ideas and ensure youíre building the right user experience.
- Build aesthetically pleasing user interfaces that breathe life into our products and delight our users.
- Present concepts and ideas to stakeholders and executive team, while understanding feasibility of the proposed solutions.
- Other duties as required
- Great compensation package that includes benefits, stock purchase plan, educational reimbursements and more
- The best available office hardeware
- Great opportunities for advancement and mentorship
- One of the best office spaces in Toronto (snacks, games, bbq, drinks, the works!) - for when its safe to get back to the office :)
Must Have Skills:
- Bachelorís degree, or equivalent knowledge and/or experience.
- 3+ years of experience in UI design on web and iOS/Android.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to iteratively deliver product to users.
- Experience with industry standard design tools (Eg. Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- A portfolio that highlights examples of the design process from research and ideation to execution.
- Excellent problem solver and familiarity with technical constraints of various mediums (mobile/desktop web, iOS, Android).
- Experience producing multiple visual directions and concepts.
- UX research and user testing experience.