Montreal, Quebec - Permanent
Our client is a Fintech whose innovative products optimize the relationships between landlords, leasing staff, brokers, renters, and tenants by concurrently taking risk out of the leasing process and making it more efficient.
They have achieved 250% year over year growth the last 3 years, successfully raised $15M in a Series B, and are actively expanding their footprint nationwide.
You’ll work closely with UX, customer success, and development teams to understand user behaviour, develop and test hypotheses and craft solutions that create business results.
Must Have Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in a Product Management or Product Owner role
- Strong experience shipping B2C apps
- Experience creating and designing new products without an existing market
- Deep knowledge of agile methodologies
- Technical knowledge - you know what is possible, and how to select an MVP
- Experience building business hypotheses and validate with customers and consumers to ensure the R&D team is working on solutions that will achieve results
- Collaborating with product team and senior management to develop and communicate the product roadmap
- Ability to understand customer needs and market trends through experiments, customer interaction and other market research
- Define, manage, and monitor product and business KPIs, such as: revenue growth, traffic growth, user satisfaction, organizational efficiency, etc.