Lead Data Scientist
Lead Data Scientist
Montreal, Quebec - Permanent
Our client is dedicated to building AI assistants make tech workers more productive to achieve their vision of zero touch customer service. Their patented cloud-first Knowledge Engine uses advanced NLP and machine learning to enable continuous learning from content, discussions, case management, and agile development systems. They embrace a human-in-the-loop philosophy to train data sets, refine recommendation quality, and learn from implicit user feedback.
They are looking for someone who will take ownership of their current models and take them to the next level using a hands on approach.
You will:▪ Advance the Machine Learning capabilities of the product by driving the technical roadmap
aligned with the product and business priorities.
▪ Be the Technical leadership of the team in Canada and collaboration with the Bay Area and Bangalore
▪ Analyze, select and implement Machine Learning/AI algorithms that improve the relevance of
related incidents, accuracy of resolutions and routing of incidents.
▪ Experiment with multiple algorithms simultaneously to identify the optimal algorithm.
▪ Build/enhance the experimentation platform by incorporating implicit and explicit feedback.
▪ Understand the data by interacting with the Subject Matter Experts.
Must Have Skills:
▪ You have a Master’s / PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, NLP or equivalent field.
▪ You have experience in building products from scratch using machine learning.
▪ You have experience in Natural Language Processing as related to relevance, ranking, topic
extraction, building knowledge graph (ontology).
▪ You have experience applying statistics, probability, and machine learning to real business
▪ You have proven experience in developing algorithms using Python one or more of the following fields: machine learning, data analytics, information retrieval.
▪ You have experience with Deep Learning frameworks (TensorFlow), models (BERT), applications,
▪ You have excellent knowledge in optimal computational environment required for data
processing, mining and machine learning
▪ You are smart, get things done, have great energy and thrive in a fast paced early-stage startup
▪ You have passion for creating customer value by applying cutting edge innovations in data science