Frontend Team Lead
Frontend Team Lead
This job allows you to work remotely
Our client is an explosive-growth startup that is out to fix content monetization on the free Web. They've been named a “Top 10 Startup in AdTech” and we work with many of the biggest websites and publishers in the world.
You’ll be responsible for building and enhancing our product’s core AdTech components. Your role will feature technical challenges and plenty of opportunities to advance their engineering practices.
Must Have Skills:
The client is looking for an experienced Frontend Software Engineer to join their Engineering group as a Team Lead, directly managing a small team to help redefine and expand theirr platform. You will work with the latest tools and technologies as you expand your technical knowledge and contribute to the business’s success. Since they have a small team, your impact will be felt almost immediately.
They are looking for individuals who thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and are looking to challenge themselves, grow quickly, and make massive contributions to the company’s success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Direct a small team of engineers and act as a front-end architect
- Work with their Head of Engineering to execute on the product roadmap
- Design and implement new features in our header bidding and monetization systems.
- Contribute to reducing latency, improving code efficiency of the front end of the application stack.
- Work with modern build tools to streamline development, testing and deployment of front end code.
- Participate in code review sessions and work with other engineers to build optimal solutions.
What You’ll Need:
- Experience or aspirations for leading a team of Engineers
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related technical field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of experience working on front-end applications in a professional environment
- Able to expertly debug web applications using profilers and other tools.
Bonus if you have:
- Understanding of the ad tech ecosystem and/or ad tech experience.
- Familiarity with tag management systems.
- Knowledge of the intricacies of working with different browsers (vendors, versions).