San Francisco, California - Permanent
Our client is based in San Francisco and looking for engineers remotely across North America. They are an early-stage company that is disrupting the SaaS industry while providing a smart, scalable, and easy subscription management service. The company is a team made up of veterans from Google, Netflix, and other great companies who have deep expertise in this space. They are well funded by a strong group of institutions and angel investors.
We are currently on the hunt for a small number of founding engineers to join them in building a breakthrough product.
These individuals will be responsible for helping to drive strategic goals by designing, building features, processes, and systems that are fast and well designed for their customers. Some of your responsibilities will include, but not be limited too:
- Working across the entire stack to design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain software
- Helping to architect a microservices-based highly scalable and performant architecture
- Building report interfaces and data feeds
- Taking the time to deeply understand user needs and building products that are intuitive and easy to use
- Upholding high engineering standards and maintaining consistency across all services
- Managing individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
Must Have Skills:
What we're looking for in you?
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience building large-scale applications or complex enterprise software
- Software Development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages
- Experience working with one or more of the following: Web applications, enterprise software, large software systems
- Interest and ability to learn new technologies or languages as needed