This job allows you to work remotely
Our client is a global brand synonymous with Sports and Gaming. Their platform is home to millions of sports fans around the world and provides them with digital media and sports betting. Their app is the most popular of its kind in North America and delivers sports fans unique and highly personalized live scores, news, stats and betting information from their favourite sports teams, leagues and players. Their new betting app delivers a highly immersive mobile betting experience. They are a publicly traded company :)
As part of the team, you will be working with other smart, friendly and dedicated Developers, Product Managers, Systems/DevOps Engineers and designers that are determined to deliver the best apps the market as to offer. They will make you feel challenged and provide you with the full experience of what its like to work at a place this awesome.
- What Your Work Day Will Look Like:
- Forward plan the release windows and cycles across the company.
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality.
- Coordinate weekly mobile app and backend service releases across different feature teams.
- Communicate all key project plans, statuses, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes.
- Work with QA, Development, DevOps, and Product to ensure that development projects adhere to the release process and change procedure guidelines.
- Prepare and maintain release artifacts
- Maintain communication with regulatory bodies as required and to provide regular status updates to all stakeholders
- End to end oversight of release delivery and lead required release management activities
- Other duties as required
Must Have Skills:
Degree in computer science/engineering, or equivalent knowledge and/or experience.
Previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management and release management principles preferred).
Effective communication and previous experience interfacing with regulatory authorities
- Experience with mobile platform app stores and release procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
- Demonstrated effective leadership, time management and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with mobile release cycles and a modern technology stack.
- Familiarity with mobile and web automation tools (Appium, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, UI Automator).
programming, passion for sports and/or esports.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Worked in a regulated industry / dealing with regulations/regulators.
- Any programming language
- Coming from a product based organization.
- Fun, relaxed work environment
- Awesome office space conveniently located in the heart of Downtown close to public transit for when things get back to normal or you can work remotely indefinitely
- Top of the line office hardware
- Gamesroom, outdoor patio, snacks, drinks and more!
- Employee stock options, Education credit, access to courses/conferences, and tons of other ways to level up!