ML/Data Science Engineer
ML/Data Science Engineer
This job allows you to work remotely
This is a unique opportunity to come in and build something really big. We have an amazing competitive advantage because of all the development that went into our technology and platform that is currently being used by Fortune 500 companies.
It is an incredible opportunity to get in now! We are in high growth mode, so it is all about teamwork and winning together! We have a great product and a very talented and motivated team. The company will be growing extensively over the next 3+ years. We need people who are motivated to be an integral part of this high growth phase. This is the perfect time in the market to build something huge!
***What We Do
ODAIA's Maptual and Multitüd are AI-powered sales and marketing insights, automation, and predictive analytics SaaS products for pharma and eCommerce, respectively.
Maptual helps pharma/biotech companies prospect, predict and engage the journeys of their customers in real-time by applying AI to enterprise data for developing smart segmentation, predicting HCP behavior, and triggering hyper-targeted sales and marketing Next Best Actions to guide omnichannel and field teams' towards enhanced brand performance.
Multitüd helps eCommerce merchants enrich their understanding of their customer personas and identify audience targeting segments based on specific performance goals.
***What's on Offer
- Working on unique challenges productizing data science in unique new ways
- Opportunity to make a full impact by researching, designing, building, and contributing directly
- Chance to work in a talented product engineering team
- Family-oriented startup culture and highly product-driven
- Tremendous growth and learning opportunities
- We’re located in downtown Toronto but are virtual during COVID. We stay connected through virtual calls, and virtual parties, BYOB!
- Great benefits!
- Stock Options
- Build great data-science-driven software products in a dynamic startup environment
- Participate in all aspects of the product life cycle: research, design, prototype, build, test, CI/D, code reviews, and architecture reviews
- Translate business objectives into realistic data science/engineering solutions, and facilitate alignment with the product owner and the back-end team to bring solutions to production, and ultimately to the end-user
- Deploy data science driven features via microservices, containers, and other infrastructures on AWS
- Validate output and insights both manually and at scale with automation
- Prioritize the depth of research and solution based on realistic timelines required by the product roadmap
```- Our Back-End stacks: Python, AWS, Kubernetes, ECS, RDS, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Lambda, S3, API Gateway, Cognito, Kafka, SQS, etc...
Must Have Skills:
***Who You Are
As a Senior Applied Data Science Engineer, you possess the passion, curiosity, and motivation to design and implement solutions end-to-end. You have a product affinity and are laser-focused on bringing value to end-users with an amazing attention to detail. You are a high-impact individual contributor who can also effectively mentor and collaborate with the team. You wield both the data science expertise and engineering know-how to solve problems in a flexible and scalable manner, and can quickly integrate production quality code into current systems.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals, such as, data structures and algorithms.
- Prior experience in shipping a software product by successfully applying data science (3+ years of experience or equivalent)
- Knowledge or experience with statistical analysis, time-series analysis & forecasting, NLP, and sequence analysis.
- Solid understanding of machine learning fundamentals, such as, feature engineering, clustering, validation, embeddings, neural networks, etc.
- Experience with algorithm optimization, handling large datasets, data and task parallelism.
- Self-directed, take initiative, and adjusts quickly to changing priorities, and copes effectively with complexity and ambiguity
- Has exceptional communication skills, understand how to influence both technical and non-technical teams
```- A continuous learner who seeks and welcomes feedback to improve yourself and your craft