Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist
This job allows you to work remotely†
Our client are looking for a highly motivated Talent Acquisition Specialist who loves to hunt and hire top talent.
They're an organization of ~50 that's growing fast - and looking to double in size in the upcoming year. Their Talent Acquisition function is instrumental to the companies ongoing success and you will be an integral part of it. The role involves writing compelling content and digging deep in interviews to find promising candidates in key roles across the company.
This is an opportunity to make a strong impact on a small team by helping improve processes, support growth plans and act as a trusted advisor. You will also have the opportunity to work on People & Culture initiatives outside of the Recruitment/Talent Acquisition scope.
If you thrive on ownership and working creatively and collaboratively with teammates to make great hires, this is the role for you!
Responsibiliites:● You will own and manage the full-cycle recruitment process while providing an exceptional candidate experience.
● You will build a diverse pipeline of candidates across all levels and functions using creative sourcing channels.
● Build processes that will help the talent team scale its efforts for years to come.
● Build last relationships with Co-op Advisors from local and Canada-wide post-secondary institutions.
● Support employer branding initiatives, including creating industry partnerships, attending events, and social media initiatives.
● You will collaborate and partner with hiring managers to create a smooth and streamlined interview process.
● Keep track of your extensive pipeline through accurate record keeping and reporting.
● Contribute to People & Culture initiatives according to your interests of development and be a guardian and champion of our culture.
Must Have Skills:
● You have 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a high-growth tech environment.
● Experience working with engineering teams and hiring for technical roles, including hiring for senior-level engineering talent in a competitive market.
● Proven track record of hitting hiring goals and forming positive relationships with hiring managers.
● Experience coaching hiring managers and helping them develop strategic recruiting plans.
● You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
● You have exceptional customer service skills and a desire to create a positive experience everywhere you go.
● You are self-motivated, eager to learn and driven to exceed hiring goals.
● You are highly organized, resourceful and can manage your time effectively.
● You have a natural ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, candidates and hiring partners.
● Ability to balance expertise with creativity and innovation when it comes to improving our process, practices, and employer and recruiting brand.
● You can adapt quickly, innovate solutions and embrace the new while accepting the ambiguous.
● You want to be part of a growing and collaborative team where your voice will be heard.
● Bachelorís in Business, Human Resources, a related field or comparable professional experience.