Montreal, Quebec, Canada - Permanent
The candidate will be working on the team responsible an enterprise class predictive B2B platform that drives higher response rates, pipeline conversion and pipeline value by enhancing sales and marketing execution with predictive analytics and intelligence.
The role will be reporting to the Head of Product in the Canada and working closely with engineering teams and data scientists in the US and Europe.
· Analyze market forces, conduct research and customer interviews to identify product opportunities
· Work with internal and external stakeholders to come up with innovative solutions, maximizing resources for maximum market and revenue impact
· In an agile development environment, act as the product owner, collect requirements, define use cases, write user stories and conduct the necessary tactics and agile ceremonials in order to deliver awesome products and features on time, in scope and on budget
· Lead our efforts into using AI and Machine Learning to help marketers create better engagement with their customers
· Help execute on our vision to go beyond predictive analytics and become the first Prescriptive Analytics ABM platform on the market
· Leverage very large and unique datasets to help our customers such as Google, Microsoft, Salesforce, Cisco, Dell, HP, Oracle and others in creating more value for their own customers.
· Evangelize the product vision with internal and external stakeholders
· Work with product marketing, sales and delivery teams to drive effective go-to-market strategies and maximize user adoption and market impact
· Be the voice of users and create experiences that they will rave about
· Build strong partnerships and design integrations with the adtech ecosystem, data partners and agencies
· Stay up to date on programmatic/mobile industry news and represent our company at various industry events and on industry forums
Must Have Skills:
· 3+ years’ experience as a product owner in an agile environment
· A willingness to proactively learn the ad tech ecosystem, it's participants and business models, and the value exchange that takes place among its participants every day
· A vision for the future of the digital ad economy, coupled with a bias for action and a history of delivering results
· Experience with end-to-end software product delivery
· Experience with various agile methodology. Additional considerations given to candidates with well recognized agile certifications
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple stakeholder needs in a highly matrixed fast paced environment across geographies
· A passion for generating big, creative ideas that will differentiate us in the market and help grow the business
· A willingness to roll up their sleeves and do what's needed. We're looking for candidates with contagious passion and energy that will inspire others around them