This job allows you to work remotely
We are on a mission to create a world where we can trust technology. We get that isn’t easy, but that’s exactly why we are taking up the challenge.
We help enterprise clients manage cybersecurity risk without slowing down their business. This is achieved by building security into their end-to-end processes with our three offerings: our leading-edge software SD Elements, industry recognized cyber security training, and our renowned Advisory consulting practice.
Are you looking for a market-leading company where your ideas are welcomed and respected? A supportive and inclusive environment where talented people experiment with new things and enhance their personal and professional growth?
If you love thinking about complex problems and turning your ideas into code; enjoy programming and lifelong learning; you aren't afraid to take on new challenges and you're looking to join a group that is friendly and supportive, all working hard and helping one another succeed, this is the team for you!
As Senior Software Engineer, you’ll be reporting to a Principal Engineer, and be part of the development team for our product SD Elements.
What you will do:
• Design and implement complex features
• Maintain high-quality code by leading code reviews, pair programming, holding architectural discussions, and mentoring your peers
• Be deeply involved in the technical direction of the product
• Solve challenging bugs
• Help our customers get the most out of our product
Must Have Skills:
• 3-5+ years of experience in software development
• The ability and passion to reason about software architecture and design
• Web application development using frameworks like Django, Ruby on Rails, .NET, etc.
• Experience with building and designing RESTful APIs
• Exposure to Docker