San Francisco, California
This job allows you to work remotely
Our client is a seed-stage startup just exiting stealth mode with multiple clients already onboard and a team of 16 people and growing. They are bringing product context to support reps to eliminate escalations and drive efficiency and better customer experience.
The Co-founders are experienced technology leaders with decades of experience successfully solving the most pressing problems facing enterprises. We lead with curiosity: open to ask; learn with clear communication and respect for each other, Learn by making: we iterate fast to deliver tangible solution with humility and Listen to the Loop: map our path to success and measure it with autonomy and empathy.
What we're looking for
You are a big-brained, small-ego builder who excels in wide-open environments. You'll partner with the founders to help develop the product from private beta through public launch and beyond. This is a rare chance to help reinvent a legacy space with a next-gen solution.
Role Description:As a member of the Cloud team, you’ll sit with a cross-functional team of software engineers, data scientists, and business analysts, and work closely with your team to own the product infrastructure and tools.
Responsibilities:• Design, implement and document scalable Kubernetes infrastructures on AWS and GCP
• Provide technical help and educate engineering teams on the cloud infrastructure
• Develop and document standards and best practices, and mentor junior engineers
• Involve in getting GDPR, SOC 2 and other certifications
Must Have Skills:
• 8+ years of software development & operations experience
• 5+ years DevOps experience in a multi-tenant, highly scalable and highly available environments
• 5+ years experience with Kubernetes and infrastructure provisioning tools like (Terraform, CloudFormation)
• 5+ years experience with AWS, Docker containers, and container orchestration (Kubernetes, EKS, etc.)
• 5+ years experience in cloud platform administration (preferably AWS)
• Write professional-quality code in Go, Python, Shell Script
• Demonstrated ability to develop advanced CI/CD pipelines
• Strong knowledge of IT Security, GDPR and SOC2 regulations
• Work from anywhere
• Seed-stage equity
• Health, Vision and Dental
• Generous PTO / sick leave