Senior QA Engineer
Senior QA Engineer
Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Permanent
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input from a Quality Assurance and risk management perspective.
- Review product documentation to ensure technical accuracy, standard compliance and completeness.
- Analyze risk of failure, and create comprehensive risk registries.
- Design and develop test cases according to the Company test case development standards. Create test data, maintain stable test environments.
- Identify test automation opportunities, and automate all regression tests using the existing Selenium+Java framework.
- Run tool based operations tests such as APi tests using Postman; and Load tests using JMeter.
- Create QA sign-off reports based on the test results gathered while running the tests.
- Validate deployment procedures; conduct deployment tests.
- Maintain QA automation deployment pipelines.
Must Have Skills:
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of automation focused QA testing experience in a similar role.
- Experience in using Java to utilize Selenium Webdriver and Appium
- Knowledge with server side technologies: Java.
- Excellent risk assessment and test planning skills while paying absolute attention to detail.
- Experience creating stubs using Python or similar scripting language.
- Experience in creating comprehensive test cases using Postman and JMeter.
- Experience with generating load / stress testing with JMeter.
- Familiarity with troubleshooting APIs, and validating API health using CURL, or other industry leading tools / techniques.
- Experience with Agile development processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases..
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field; or extensive work experience in a similar role.