Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
This job allows you to work remotely
Our client is looking for a Frontend Engineer to join their growing team. You will be working with other engineers and designers to help shop outstanding product features, standardize their component library, and suggest new processes to deliver high-quality polished code.
Some of the things you'll accomplish by working with our client:
- Making every user interaction with their product a delightful and polished experience
- Defining best practices for UI design, user experience and general software development
- Contributing to the ideation, technical design, implementation, and testing of product features
- Improving technical skills and sharing knowledge with the rest of the team
- Shipping features with the users in mind and striving to provide them with a seamless experience
- Identifying ways their technical stack can improve, prioritizing them with the team, and making things happen
Must Have Skills:
- Has deep knowledge of CSS and how to organize it in large-scale applications.
- Has demonstrated excellence in developing web applications in a fast-paced environment.
- Has expertise building single page applications with front-end libraries such as React, Vue.js, or Angular.
- Has worked closely with design and product teams, worked with tools like Invision, Zeplin, Abstract or Figma, and has a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Has experience with cross-platform testing and identifying browser edge cases.
- Has experience building responsive web applications that work well on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Communicates well; works well with others to improve the product every day. Can collaborate with marketing, product, and design to move the product forward.