Toronto, Ontario, Canada
This job allows you to work remotely
We're looking for a passionate Product Manager to join and help shape our rapidly growing product function. You will be solving hard problems and determining the best solutions that members love, while delivering on key outcomes for the business. You will work closely with engineers and designers in a full-stack team focused on developing strategies that are valuable and intuitive to our stakeholders, and works within the constraints of the business.
What kinds of challenges will the Product Manager be working on:
• Develop a a deep knowledge and understanding of our members and partners, the current industry trends, and the competitive landscape as it pertains to the product.
• Synthesize complex problems and build clear, succinct and collaborative solutions that work with the constraints of the business.
• Collaborate with the design, engineering and data team to discover effective solutions that are intuitive and valuable, and then work together to deliver those solutions to the market.
• Deliver results by prioritizing and aligning the teams on the right opportunities while laying out the the required trade-offs and its implications.
Must Have Skills:
What you bring to the table
• 2 -3+ years of product management, building strategies and executing plans from ideation to adoption.
• Demonstrates a clear understanding of techniques and methods of outcome-based product discovery and delivery.
• Strong ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risk and solutions in a well-structured, data informed way.
• Strong communication skills with an ability to influence teammates, stakeholders, and key executives, through your use of data and logic.
• Able to focus on local solutions and details while being thoughtful and intentional around how they fit into the long term strategic product roadmap.
• Have an entrepreneurial mindset: you aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves, thrive in controlled chaos, and getting things done.
• Diverse and authentic perspectives and experiences that will bring unique
Nice to Have Skills:
• Experience with loyalty/rewards
• Lifestyle Spending Accounts and Health Spending Accounts + drug, dental, travel, and group insurance coverage
• Flexible vacation + a work-anywhere-in-the-world program
• Parental leave benefits
• Stock options