Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Permanent
Our client is a communications platform that empowers deskless employees and drives better outcomes for businesses. Backed by the power of behavioural science and the highest user ratings in its category, their platform mobilizes non-desk teams by providing the information, inspiration, and insights employees need to exceed expectations and stay connected at work. Leading brands such as Compass Group, Staples, and Margaritaville rely on this relatively small company to boost employee engagement, exceed sales goals, and transform the customer experience.
They are looking for an iOS developer to join them in building and enhancing our Java and Kotlin based app. Along with a small and focused team, you will have a direct impact on our users by developing features to improve their day-to-day work experience. You will be engaged with all levels of our iOS app, from API calls and networking to creating beautiful views with buttery smooth animations.
- Build well designed and easily maintainable features
- Regularly improve the quality of our code base by refactoring as you go and increasing test coverage
- Surface new libraries and technology that will enhance the product
- Help guide the long term vision and design of the app
Must Have Skills:
- Passionate about crafting exceptional user experiences
- 2+ years experience building and shipping iOS apps
- Endeavour to write high quality code while maintaining a regular release schedule
- Ability to contribute to informed technology and implementation decisions
- Familiarity with industry-wide patterns and practices