Customer Support Manager
Customer Support Manager
Toronto, Ontario, Canada †-†Permanent
The Customer Support Manager is responsible for day-to-day operations support activities while maintaining customer relationships. The Support Manager is expected to have some basic knowledge of products and services being offered and ensures that products and services consistently meet our client needs. As the Customer Support Manager, you will manage the Customer Support Team KPIs and individuals succeed in their respective roles. The Customer Support Manager is responsible for setting support priorities within the business and technical teams. In addition, assist both on-premise and hosting customers on business and technical related-issues with the best possible service and recommendations from issue inception to resolution. Our goal is to ensure our clients are satisfied, and make regular use of our platform, renew their subscriptions and are eager to expand the footprint of solutions within their organization. The Customer Support Manager will also act as a Support Analyst for specific customers and as well for backup purposes.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:● Manage the team - Human resource needs as well as Team and Individual KPIs
● Client Communication - Articulate and provide Customer communications
● Manage assigned tickets
● Manage Escalations - Manage customer escalations through communication and create an action plan agreeable to both parties
● Track, Report, and obtaining Service Level Objective (SLO) metrics and goals.
● Manage and set priorities for technical resources
● Support Analyst
● Ability to gather information, diagnose and analyze a variety of technical and non-technical issues and provide information and/or solutions as required in a clear and timely manner.
● Assist customers as needed through the phone or web meeting/collaboration tools.
● Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and provide the next steps.
● Collaborate with internal teams to determine the next steps towards issue resolution (reporting system defects and deficiencies).
● Document incidents/problems and contribute to troubleshooting guides or knowledge base articles.
● Some on-call support work required (at least twice a year on major releases) and depending on extended support request arrangements.
Must Have Skills:
● Bachelorís degree or a combination of education and experience in Engineering, Information Systems, or Business Administration.
● 3+ years of experience in a customer or technical support analyst role preferably supporting systems used in the mutual fund industry.
● Knowledge of relevant aspects of the IT industry is required.
● Experience in a technology/financial services environment; knowledge of Wealth Management Systems and Mutual Fund/ETF trading (MFDA, Fundserv, IIROC).
● Client Focus, Strategic agility, Priority setting, Business acumen, Analytical Thinking, Strategic business sense.
● Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with clients, technical teams, and other co-workers, work to schedules and adapt easily to changing priorities and business needs.
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
● Comfortable working independently, reading and understanding user and technical guides.
● Well-developed analytical, problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
● Experience with incident tracking software such as JIRA Service Desk or similar tools.
● Basic knowledge of using Google apps and tools (e.g. Gmail, Calendar, Sheets, Slides).
Nice to Have Skills:
Experience in Business analysis
Experience working in High productivity and timeline driven environment
JIRA Service Desk experience or JIRA Help Desk an asset
Atlassian Confluence experience