Head of Product Marketing
Head of Product Marketing
Remote, British Columbia, Canada
This job allows you to work remotely
Our client is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. Less than a year ago they launched the first sports collectibles game on their own blockchain and it is already on track to be the fastest-growing marketplace in history. With over $700 million in sales and over 500k active users driven by organic growth, they are just scratching the surface.
They looking for a seasoned Head of Growth / Product Marketing who understands and loves Sports, Gaming & Blockchain to optimize our user journeys and help take the platform to the next level.
- Work cross-functionally between Marketing and Product, but also key partner with Live Ops, Data, Design, and Engineering groups.
- Create optimized infrastructure to map the collector's journey with fluency and deep focus in data and key tools.
- Analyze current growth initiatives and flows, identifying product and omnichannel opportunities for enhancement, activation, and growth.
- Build reports and synthesize metrics for Leadership and key stakeholders across the company.
- Build and oversee a team of individual contributors with key areas of focus on retention and activation.
- Help shape and optimize the creation and performance of key content initiatives and marketing campaigns.
- Work with key Marketing stakeholders in Community and Content, understanding sentiment and trends from social to help inform product decisions, content decisions, features, adoptions, etc.
Must Have Skills:
- Mixture of strategic thinking and ability to execute.
- Comfortable being an individual contributor as well as a manager/strategist.
- Technical competency to interact with Product and Engineering as needed, with the ability to story tell and shape narratives for collector-facing experiences.
- Understanding of software/tools available to supplement what’s built in-house.
- Ability to make prioritization decisions, ideally with a strong product background to help shape priorities in a meaningful way.
- A culture raiser who thrives working in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment undergoing hyper-growth with the ability to pivot with confidence.
- 7+ years experience with a mix and focus of Growth/Lifecycle Marketing and Product
- Bonus points for UX and CX.
- Key understanding and experience at a tech-based B2C, with focus on high-volume lifecycle marketing.
- Experience with lifecycle marketing and/or creating user journeys that increase engagement with products.
- Background with products that use high amounts of incentives, loyalty, and gamification -- gaming / mobile gaming experience a plus.