Montreal, Quebec, Canada - Permanent
Our client provides award-wining technology and services for the emerging visual communications and real-time data visualization market. These product services support the Virtual Classrooms / Collaboration Rooms seeing such incredible growth at this time. Our client, a pioneer of this industry, and whose existing leading edge products improve upon Zoom, Team, Hangout solutions in the market by creating more individualized and engaging experiences. Our client has its HQ here in Montreal and is a member of a group of sister companies changing how we interact with each other daily.
As a member of the web development team, you will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of our existing product suite, as well as our next generation visual communications system.
- Additional duties may be assigned, as needed.
Must Have Skills:
- Associates degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical discipline (though we will consider additional experience in lieu of formal education).
- 2+ years of professional experience in Software Engineering, Applications Development, and/or Web Development.
- Prior professional experience with a ticketing system and source control tools.
- Proven ability to manage time across multiple concurrent projects.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Prior professional experience with HTML and/or CSS is a plus.
- Exposure to full stack application development (especially with MERN or Nest.js technologies) is a plus.
- GIT and/or JIRA experience is a plus.
18 days vacation
Full Benefits after 90 days
Agile + CI CD