Kitchener/Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
This job allows you to work remotely
Our client's machine learning platforms leverage automotive assembly and vehicle data to detect the earliest indicators of future product failures. They help automakers optimize quality, safety, and reliability throughout the entire product life cycle, from the assembly line to the finish line.
As an integral part of their data science team, you will productize, deploy, maintain, and monitor machine learning models running behind their products. One of which enables automakers to identify anomalies in production data for enhanced testing, accelerated root cause analysis, and improved manufacturing output. Their other product is a SaaS platform which enables predictive maintenance of connected and autonomous vehicles based on production, maintenance, and on-road data.
Must Have Skills:
● Minimum of 3 – 5 years of data science experience using python
● Strong ML and statistics background
● 2+ years of software development experience
● Experience with keras, tensorflow, and sklearn.
● Experience with time-series and operations data is an asset
● Previous Kaggle experience or similar is a plus
● Ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment
● Experience using Git in a team environment
● Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities, requirements, and schedules
● Familiarity with working on remote linux instances
● Available in office full-time (KW)
Responsibilities:● Own significant product requirements and drive them from development to deployment
● Tune and monitor machine learning models deployed for customers.
● Research and apply state of the art in model interpretation and explainability
● Package development in Acerta’s Codebase