Montreal, Quebec, Canada
This job allows you to work remotely
Our client is focused on delivering integrated solutions solving the most complex ML problems for over 25% of the Fortune 50. Using advanced software development practices to build scalable, secure, and efficient solutions covering multiple aspects of ML and AI, from data ingestion to annotation and building and operating ML models.
The Engineering team is focused on delivering an integrated solution solving the most complex ML solutions. They use advanced Software Engineering practices to build scalable, secure and efficient solutions covering multiple aspects of ML and AI, from data collection to annotation and building and operating ML models.
What You’ll Do:
Closely embedded in the scrum team, you will be in charge of defining and executing the vision of automating and orchestrating the delivery of our AI service ecosystem. Through proper planning and delivery, you will collaboratively work within your scrum team to deliver the best mission-critical service to our customers.
Must Have Skills:
- 5-7+ years of experience in a DevOps Cloud environment
- 2+ years in a leadership role
- Expertise in one or many major cloud service providers: AWS, GCP, and/or Azure. Certifications are preferred
- Expertise in Kubernetes, Docker
- Thinks “infrastructure as code” with an expertise in Automation frameworks, such as Terraform
- Experience with working with or as part of an SRE team
- Proficient with build pipeline, build automation, and continuous delivery
- OOD/OOP software engineering experience
- Appreciation for incremental delivery and experience in Agile development
- Understand Data Engineering infrastructure with Kafka, Event aggregation and Data Warehouse
- Understands and balance the pros and cons of microservices, SOA, and monolithic applications
- Have a service development Methodology rooted in the use of metrics and data to guide and prioritize your work
- At least one language on the back end (Golang, Python, NodeJS)