Senior VP of Product
Senior VP of Product
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
This job allows you to work remotely
Our client are on a mission to provide useful technological solutions that enrich and empower millions of people in their daily lives. They apply big data, artificial intelligence, and machine learning to bring the next generation of financial products and services to the Indian, Japanese and Canadian markets.
As a company, they're committed to offering the most transparent, secure, and personalized consumer experience to over 333 million consumers and over 21 million merchants. Since their journey began 6 years ago, they've launched the a Canadian app (a bill management app), and a QR-based payment app in Japan, all while powering the the original India app.
They're looking for a seasoned product manager to join their real-time fraud solution team, as a VP of Product. You will be working with innovative people in helping to build B2B SaaS products that will be used across multiple industries such as financial services, eCommerce, and more. This will be an in-office position as the role will require you to coordinate across many different teams and will be visible at the highest level of the Company.
Must Have Skills:
● 7+ years of professional experience in leading product and technology projects, and bringing them to market
● Strong expertise in developing B2B SaaS enterprise products
● Deep understanding of competitor markets and the metrics of a business
● Solutions orientated within a high-energy and fast-paced work environment
● Exceptional customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features
● Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or 3+ years equivalent experience in SaaS platform developmentExceptional customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features
Responsibilities:● Help define and prioritize product challenges and opportunities help manage the product development lifecycle; develop detailed functional specifications for existing and new products
● Coordinate with internal stakeholders across functions to understand their needs and synthesize requirements for development teams
● Develop a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
● Gather requirements, determine features, write product specifications, refine feedback, help write test plans, manage the backlog, and ship quickly
● Drive the overall product strategy based on company goals, user research, and metrics.
● Demonstrated and superior skills of problem-solving, combining user/market insights and data analysis