Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
This job allows you to work remotely
Our client are on a mission to provide useful technological solutions that enrich and empower millions of people in their daily lives. They apply big data, artificial intelligence, and machine learning to bring the next generation of financial products and services to the Indian, Japanese and Canadian markets.
As a company, they're committed to offering the most transparent, secure, and personalized consumer experience to over 333 million consumers and over 21 million merchants. Since their journey began 6 years ago, they've launched the a Canadian app (a bill management app), and a QR-based payment app in Japan, all while powering the the original India app.
Job Description:They're looking for a passionate and proficient Product Manager to join the real-time fraud solution team at Paytm Labs. You will be responsible for defining requirements for new products and implementing the payments strategy from development to operations. They are looking for someone who agonizes over the smallest detail and can't rest until it has been resolved.
Must Have Skills:
● Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
● 2+ years of professional experience in a Product Management or analytical role
● Have an extreme bias towards actions, own and solve problems
● Solutions orientated within a high-energy and fast-paced work environment
● Exceptional customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features
● Possess excellent oral, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Responsibilities:● Coordinate with internal stakeholders across functions to understand their needs and synthesize requirements for development teams
● Develop a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
● Gather requirements, determine features, write product specifications, refine feedback, help write test plans, manage the backlog, and ship quickly
● Partner with the engineering team to ship functionality that delights users has the right balance of impact vs. engineering cost and makes a measurable impact on the business
● Drive the overall product strategy based on company goals, user research, and metrics
● Demonstrated superior skills of problem-solving, combining user/marker insights and data analysis