Senior Product Manager (Retail Kiosk)
Senior Product Manager (Retail Kiosk)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
This job allows you to work remotely
Our client is a global brand synonymous with Sports and Gaming. Their platform is home to millions of sports fans around the world and provides them with digital media and sports betting. Their app is the most popular of its kind in North America and delivers sports fans unique and highly personalized live scores, news, stats and betting information from their favourite sports teams, leagues and players. Their new betting app delivers a highly immersive mobile betting experience and has successfully launched in key states They are a publicly traded company :)
They are looking for a Senior Product Manager that will be part of the Product Management Unit while delivering the launch of a product used by millions all over North America.
About the Role & Team
- Unique opportunity to make an impact and leave your footprint in a new and exciting market, with Ontario launch just around the corner and already a strong presence in the US
- Retail experience has taken somewhat of a backseat to digital which means there’s an opportunity to make retail great again!
- Greenfield projects are a product manager’s dream, opportunity to build and shape something from the start and be involved in every phase of development
- Working in a product/technology driven environment means things are built the right way
About the Work
As a key member of our Retail (Sportsbook and Betting Platform) team you will:
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of the retail betting platform.
- Exhibit sound product judgment, contribute to the product strategy, and lead implementation of that strategy as it aligns to organizational and business objectives.
- Establish product KPIs and goals, including short and long-term planning on how to achieve desired results.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements; communicate to stakeholders regularly.
- Lead cross-functional teams to prioritize product features.
- Own the end-to-end success of projects from requirements definition through design, development, launch, and post-launch analysis to drive future iterations of the product.
- Serve as subject matter expert for your products, capabilities and services, and aid in providing guidance to others in regard to this expertise.
- Develop and thoroughly present go-forward recommendations.
- Drive the continued growth of the Product Team through mentorship, developing best practices and continuous improvements targets.
- Other duties as required.
Must Have Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or a related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in product management.
- Ability to communicate across diverse cultures, languages, work styles, and personalities.
- Ability to create wireframes, product specifications and white papers.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to present work to executive staff.
- Highly analytical - exceptional data analysis skills.
- Experience with multivariate testing and experimentation.
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven. You have the ability to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to help your team win.
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is considered an asset.
- Ability to execute against defined objectives both tactically and strategically.
- Biased towards action, a great collaborator, a master disambiguator/simplifier, and constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery.
- High bar for delivering quality — from your own contributions, to the people you work with, to the products you work on.
- Experience working in retail ops would be an advantage
- Strong desire for continuous learning and growth of your skill set.
- Familiarity of sports wagering technology / products, retail in particular, is an advantage
- A passion for sports, esports, and/or gaming or the desire to learn about them & understand what gets users excited.
Competitive compensation package
Fun, relaxed work environment
Education and conference reimbursements.
Opportunities for career progression and mentoring others