Toronto, Ontario, Canada
This job allows you to work remotely
Established in 2015, We are a full-service Strategy, Design and Technology firm with offices in Montreal and Toronto.
Our mission is to empower bold leaders to grow their business by developing forward-thinking strategies and creating products, services and experiences that people love.
To date, we have successfully advised over 250 companies across a broad variety of industries.
In January, 2021 we launched a new Design and Technology studio and we are looking to expand our design and technology team.
Our service offering includes:
● Strategic Consulting - we help our clients develop progressive strategies and pragmatic actions plans to drive sustainable and profitable growth for your business.
● Insight & Foresight - we help our clients gain an intimate understanding of your customer, evaluate market opportunities and develop long-term strategic vision.
● Experience Design - we help our clients create products, services and experiences that resonate with your customers, through human-centred design.
● Technology Platforms - we help our clients make forward-thinking technology decisions and develop scalable digital products and platforms.
We work with some of the world’s top brands, including:
● Microsoft (Globa)
● L’Oreal (Global)
● CCM Hockey
● Cadillac Fairview
● ALDO Group
We are looking for a talented and motivated Experience Strategist to join our growing team and help drive the continued expansion of our strategy, design and technology services.
● Report to the Partner and collaborate with a small design team on a variety of experience, service and product design projects.
● Manage experience design and strategy engagements for clients.
● Lead day-to-day client management including workshops, presentations and scheduling.
● Manage the planning, delivery and presentation of business discovery research, including the facilitation of business discovery workshops with clients.
● Manage the planning, delivery and presentation of customer discovery research, including customer interviews and observational research.
● Manage the planning and delivery and presentation of market research, including market and environmental scanning.
● Manage the planning, delivery and presentation of customer journey maps, service blueprints and insights reports for clients.
● Support the UX / UI design team in defining the vision, strategy and feature requirements for digital and interactive products..
● Work with members of the design team to develop experience concepts, produce prototypes, conduct user testing, compile testing reports and present testing results to clients.
● Work with clients and internal teams to prioritize experience concepts and develop strategic roadmaps for implementation.
● Work with the leadership and engineering teams to write business and feature requirements documentation for digital and interactive products.
● Work with the leadership and engineering teams to define key performance indicators, establish performance benchmarks and define tracking and reporting requirements for clients.
Must Have Skills:
The following are required in order to have success in this position:
● 5 + years of relevant experience in Experience Strategy or Design Consulting.
● Genuine communicator who can empathize with our clients’ business challenges and articulate strategies to help grow their business.
● Ability to plan and deliver projects that meet client expectations and deadlines.
● Mastery of creating and delivering client presentations.
● Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment that leverages online platforms to support remote work and virtual delivery of client projects.
● Eagerness for continuous learning and personal development for self and other team members.