DevSec Ops Engineer
DevSec Ops Engineer
Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Permanent
* Please note this is a Hybrid role and requires candidates to come in office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
* Working with a rapidly scaling, high-tech leader in the adtech digital marketing space. .You'll have the opportunity to work with highly creative people, on the latest technologies in a data-driven collaborative culture where free-flowing ideas and working together towards a common goal is part of their everyday. This is a cash-flow positive company with highly engaged and Fortune 500-level client base.
* Focus on compliance requirements of cloud platforms and implement processes to manage and secure PII data and infrastructure based on the policies.
• Extensively work on infrastructure for provisioning resources required for various projects adhering to security standards
* Rollout regular patches to applications/OS/Cloud and generate on demand and regular vulnerability scan reports.
• Provision and manage components: load balancers, CloudFront, RDS, CloudFront, Redshift and enforce IAM policies
• Provision build and release scripts to automate the promotion process using build/CI tool
Must Have Skills:
• Good work experience with cloud components such as EC2, S3, RDS, SES, IAM, and VPC and its provisioning using IAAC tools like Terraform
• Proficiency with one (or more ) of the scripting languages (Bash//Perl)
* Exposure to threat detection and mitigation tools and its implementation on a cloud environment.
* Exposure to vulnerability management and penetration testing of cloud/Application/OS.
• Experience in continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Travis or TeamCity
• Experience with a configuration management tool like Ansible, Chef or Puppet would be good to have
• Have background in Linux administration such as Ubuntu, CentOS or Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
Nice to Have Skills:
• Experience with , , OpenShift Orchestration is nice to have