Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Permanent
* Please note this is a Hybrid role and requires candidates to come in office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
* Working with a rapidly scaling, high-tech leader in the adtech digital marketing space. .You'll have the opportunity to work with highly creative people, on the latest technologies in a data-driven collaborative culture where free-flowing ideas and working together towards a common goal is part of their everyday. This is a cash-flow positive company with highly engaged and Fortune 500-level client base.
* Define, build, and present models to executives in wide range of industries
* Ingest, manipulate and model large datasets using supervised and unsupervised ML techniques to help define the structure of the customer base
* Produce prototypes, POCs, or APIs to showcase and make available models and their outcomes
Must Have Skills:
* Experience with unsupervised clustering algorithms on large data sets
* Some experience with interactive visualization of data (D3, Dash or Shiney)
* Specific experience with the following programming languages: , Apache Spark, , R
* Some applied experience with ANN frameworks like: Tensorflow, Keras, Torch, Mxnet, etc.
* High fluency with SQL on one or more of the following databases - Hive, ,Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
* Fluency with scripting (, Bash, etc.)
* Experience with statistical programming languages/packages (R, SAS, Scipy/Numpy/Scikitlearn)
Nice to Have Skills:
* Familiar with Unix/Linux systems and command-line interfaces and editors
* Familiar with the ecosystem
*Comfortable working with the Hadoop ecosystem (Spark, MapReduce, Hive, YARN)