Montreal, Quebec, Canada
This job allows you to work remotely
Our client incubates and funds companies. Unconstrained by industry, they originate the ideas, hire the early teams, fund, launch, and grow each company, and maintain an integral leadership role from beginning through exit.
They have collectively raised more than $2B in venture capital and employ thousands of people. On the investment side, they are one of the most active early stage funds.
They need professionals with startup experience who can wear multiple hats in a Senior Product Manager role. Someone who can take the lead for non-technical founders and developers to scope, plan, and define the road map of their app.
● Drive the definition of the product, its goals, and strategy
● Build product roadmap while focusing closely on the customer experience
● Become a go-to person to talk to about the backlog prioritization
● Develop a data-driven approach to product decision making
Must Have Skills:
● Minimum 1-2+ years product management experience; ideally 3-5+
● Experience delivering tech products from inception through delivery to post launch
● Past experience on the technical side, either as a developer or product designer, or both
● You have experience using both quantitative data (e.g., product metrics) and qualitative data (e.g., user interviews) to inform product prioritization
● Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope
● Experience working with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products
● Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership
Nice to Have Skills:
● Comfortable working with early-stage startups
● Confident working autonomously on a brand new product being built from the ground up