Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Permanent
This role involves working closely with a team of experienced engineers to design state-of-the-art predictive/generative ML algorithms with a particular focus on Deep Learning (DL).
Must Have Skills:
• Having a degree in computer science or related fields (Exceptional candidates with an undergraduate degree));
• Proficiency in common programming languages (such as Python, C/C++, Java, etc.);
• Proven research record in artificial intelligence and machine learning, Neural Networks;
• Research background in time sequences analysis tasks such as tracking, activity recognition, and prediction;
• Familiarity with autonomous driving datasets and sensors data is preferred;
• Familiarity with model compression and on-chip implementation of deep learning models is a plus.
• Hands-on experience with recurrent neural networks and generative algorithms is a plus;
• Hands-on experience in Health/Medical tech is a plus;
• Experience with one or more mainstream deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch and Keras is a plus.