Arlington, Virginia, USA
This job allows you to work remotely
Our client is a leading cybersecurity company that is designing and building software products that enable Secure Environments as a service in an online always connected world that's exploding in growth post COVID. Their product fully enables digital privacy for the enterprise.
Their product goes beyond what a VPN, browser isolation, or Desktops-as-a-Service can do, to create another version – a replica – that feeds trackers and adversaries authentic data, while obscuring and protecting the user’s privacy.
Our client was recently named one of Inc. Magazine's Fastest Growing Companies (mid-Atlantic), as well as, one of the Inc. Magazine's best workplaces in the US. They are also the first cybersecurity company with a product that has become a certified B corp - Meeting the highest standards of verified performance, accountability, and transparency.
A day in the life:
- First, understand our client's customers and their business. Then build against their growing backlog of vetted customer needs. Refining the solutions, eliminating inefficiencies to improve performance and swarming around new features with your colleagues.
- Provide on-site support to marquee customers, solve customer problems, responsible for sharing insights from customer support and identifying new opportunities for our products with those customers.
- Rapid, collaborative development to get products out to the market.
- Individual R&D, bringing new innovations to bear in striving to eliminate exploitation online.
- Ability to be a direct customer liaison, providing front-line support for customer challenges and system support and troubleshooting, understanding of customer problems and potential resolutions. As we grow, partnering with Customer Success Managers.
Must Have Skills:
- An aspiration to do something with a social mission, making customers happy, solving problems every day and being recognized for that success. Freedom to create, and be rewarded for, innovative products or features that protect privacy or counter exploitations online
- Desire to help drive the business and social mission of “protecting life online” by building the next generation of software and cloud services to address emerging online threats.
- We use techniques leveraging containerization, native cloud services, open source software, and artificial intelligence. You don’t need to know them all but we control our environment from the hardware through to the modification of OS and applications hosted on our platform, so you need to be able to jump right in and provide value from day one.
- Understanding of the current technology in security, privacy and other related products.
- Bonus points for: college degree(s), compelling life or work experience, track record of success, clear progression/links between career choices.
- Competitive salary at one of Inc Magazine’s Best Workplaces
- Stock/Equity Ownership in an Inc Magazine Fastest Growing company
- Incentive bonus structures, recognizing and rewarding company impact and growth with stock and cash
- Remote-first company, flexible work arrangements and access to the Industrious network
- 3-4 company wide offsites per year, building relationships and accelerating development
- Time when you need it: Unlimited PTO
- Team driven benefits: Free health insurance for employees, dental, vision, FSA, and Disability
- Monthly company contribution to 401k – regardless of employee contribution
- Employee perks, like your own technology budget
- Deeper dive on the company: