New York City, New York, USA
This job allows you to work remotely
Our client is reshaping capital markets infrastructure for alternatives and private securities. If you want to pave the way for investors to participate in new asset classes and thrive on problem-solving at scale, this is the right role for you.
They are a team of seasoned capital markets professionals and entrepreneurs on a mission to give regular investors the opportunity to access non-traditional assets that insiders have.
● Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
● Design and develop cutting-edge solutions, using existing and emerging technology platforms used to deliver and optimize data enterprise services
● Provide technical leadership, evaluation and recommendations for controls in the data lifecycle and new technologies that can be used to advance new features and capabilities around data governance, data privacy and data ethics
● Create the pipeline for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) of data from a wide variety of data sources
● Implement Data Warehouse Reporting solutions across multiple business lines
Must Have Skills:
● B.S. degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
● At least 5 years of software or data engineering experience in data modeling, ETL, data warehouse/data lakes and consolidating data from multiple data sources
● Passion for working with data in order to accurately model and analyze complex systems such as a publicly traded company, commodity market, economy, or financial instruments
● Advanced SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases
● Proficiency with RDBMS, NoSQL, distributed compute platforms such as Spark, Dask or Hadoop
● Experience using containers, container orchestration, and container configuration management using Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm.
● 5+ years of experience with Azure and cloud native development
● Familiarity with data visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau)
● Strong interest in finance and capital markets