Montreal, Quebec, Canada - Permanent
Our Client is a leading independent shoe retailer. The company is known for its top brands and international designer collections as well as its exclusive street-savvy fashion for women, men, and kids. Now with 70 stores, they are looking to further their lead in the market through continued innovation and disruption in the digital and omni spaces.
Reporting directly to the Head of Digital and Marketing, The Product Manager will take ownership of some critical new e-commerce products and help lay the foundation for the newly formed Product Team. You’ll be working very closely with Product Designers, Engineers, and other cross-functional partners.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in fashion and emerging trends in e-commerce, a sharp business mind, and a true empathy for customers.
Product Discovery:• Working with the Business Manager and Director of E-Commerce Technology considering usability, demand, and LOE
• Define KPIs that ladder up to OKRs
• Work with stakeholders (Finance, Marketing, Tech teams) to align on roadmap and gain their buy-in
Delivery and Execution:• Own the Product roadmap including prioritization, opportunity costs, timing, KPIs, wireframes, etc. in partnership with Product Designers and the Director of E-comm Technology
• Own product launches and coordination with cross-functional partners (e.g., Marketing launch)
• Assist in writing requirements for the engineering team, lead the Agile ceremonies (including weekly sprint reviews), and maintain product backlog in Jira for each initiative
• Partner with other Product Managers, Engineers, cross-functional partners, and internal stakeholders through end-to-end implementations
• Run product roadmap meetings keeping Leadership and key stakeholders informed
Product Strategy and Vision:• In partnership with the Head of Marketing and Digital and Director of CRM, share vision for overall Digital Experience
• Serve as a product evangelist, thought leader, and subject matter expert to other PMs and the rest of the organization
• Stay abreast of latest trends in tech, e-comm, UX, retail, fashion, buying, planning and the competitive landscape
Must Have Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree a plus but not necessary
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager
• Minimum of 5 years total relevant work experience
• Experience working in Agile environments and running sprint ceremonies
• While an engineering background is not necessary, a strong fluency in technical requirements is important
• Strong and demonstrated sense of customer empathy
We are looking for 3 Product Managers. 1 Senior, 1 Intermediate.
This role will require onsite availability twice a week.